This week I was in hot pursuit of a delicious way to use up the massive block of feta cheese we have sitting in our fridge. I stumbled upon this recipe for Greek Chicken Pasta while searching the web. It turned out amazing! I can't decide which I liked better - the initial eating of it while it was still hot, or having cold leftovers the next day for breakfast.
I also threw in some chopped spinach to add more color and flavor. I think next time I make it I'll add some olives as well. I would also add more tomatoes than it calls for - perhaps a combination of sun dried tomatoes and regular diced would be delish. I'll have to play around with it and see what I come up with.
Anyway, it was super tasty and you'll absolutely adore it if you like feta and artichokes hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment